KEY DATA ON THE MARKET
- The sales revenue of sunglasses has reached 2.14 billion USD in 2022.
- Sunglasses in China have been increasing by over 7.5% in retail sales per year since 2012, and represent the fastest-growing category
- In 2021, sunglasses account for 12.5% of the whole Chinese eyewear market.
- Chinese customers prefer sunglasses against blue light radiation.
- Increasingly seeking to purchase higher-quality eyewear products.
- Innovation and personalization are wanted features in the Chinese sunglasses market.
MAIN STRATEGIC OPERATION
Little Red Book