KEY DATA ON THE MARKET
- In 2021, the Chinese hat and headgear market increased by 159%.
- China is exporting the most hats in the world, with 187 million USD in volume.
- China is currently the biggest accessory market and is expected to grow to 127.12 billion USD by 2026.
- Chinese customers are buying more headwear during winter and summer with different demands.
- Caps are the most common headwear in the Chinese market.
- Chinese customers prefer headwear that better matches their outfits.
MAIN STRATEGIC OPERATION
Little Red Book