KEY DATA ON THE MARKET
- In 2021, the revenue of the Luxury Leather Goods segment is expected to reach US$8.541 million and is predicted to grow by 5.83% annually for the next 5 years.
- 68% of Chinese customers collect at least a handbag once every other season and 36% even purchase one per season.
- Chinese leather manufacturers sell shoes (64.8%), luggage and bags (13.46%), leather (11.22%), and leather garments (5.55%) in 2021.
- 25% of Chinese customers purchase fashion leather goods aged from 18 to 24.
- Chinese customers prefer to purchase internationally well-known brands.
- Superior craftsmanship and quality of materials are considered important.
MAIN STRATEGIC OPERATION
Little Red Book