Games & Outdoor
KEY DATA ON THE MARKET
- According to Bain & Company, Chinese consumers should account for 50% of global luxury sales by 2050.
- The revenue of the Chinese luxury goods market reached 39.3 billion USD in 2020 and will increase to 59.1 billion USD by 2025.
- 16% of Chinese customers are willing to buy luxury products in the category of sports & outdoors.
- 5 million+ HNWI with more than 1 million USD wealth.
- 93% of Chinese customers are willing to purchase luxury products in different categories.
- Younger generations (GenZ) are more attracted by luxury game products.
MAIN STRATEGIC OPERATION
Little Red Book