KEY DATA ON THE MARKET
- One of the growing sectors in China is the menswear industry, accounting for US$104,307 million as of 2021.
- The Chinese menswear market is expected to witness a growth of 5.7% between 2020 and 2025.
- 56.1% of menswear sales in China are done via online sales channels.
- As Chinese people having more purchasing power over the years, Chinese men are now ready to spend more on clothes.
- The demand for special-events clothing is growing, especially within the menswear segment.
- Street fashion is getting a big trend in menswear.
MAIN STRATEGIC OPERATION
Little Red Book