KEY DATA ON THE MARKET
- The Chinese shoes market revenue reached 79.32 bn USD in 2022.
- The revenue change of the Chinese footwear market in 2023 is predicted to be 16.5%.
- With a market revenue of 15.06 billion USD in 2022, China accounts for 20.7% of the world sneaker market.
- E-commerce is the key sales channel for sneakers brands.
- 97% of the footwear sold in China is non-luxury.
- There are discussions and sharings on all social media like Little Red Book, Douyin, Weibo, and WeChat.
MAIN STRATEGIC OPERATION
Little Red Book