According to Bain and company, leading consultant for luxury goods industry, in its report says “despite the economic slowdown in various parts of the world Europe, Russia and elsewhere, the Luxury goods industry poised for a growth across the globe”. It adds, the first quarter growth of 2014, is expected to continue for the rest of the year. The trend is expected to continue in the US, in China, Korea, Europe, Japan, etc.
A major part of this growth is being led by the growth of online shopping trends. The developments have technology has led to E-commerce, online websites. With the convenience of shopping from the comforts’ of your home, wider choices available, better bargains, discounts, and delivery at your door step or to an address of your choice. On the other hand, businesses to find this form of trading as it is less expensive than maintaining the stores, staff, and get access to worldwide markets.
Following the trends more and more luxury brands are also flocking to this form of business. Today, almost all top luxury retailers across the globe have ventured into the online space, with attractive, highly functional and easy to navigate online stores that offer great convenience to their visitors and shoppers.
Here is a list of the top 10 Luxury brands, and their retail stores online:
- An Italian luxury fashion store, founded in 1913 by Mario Prada and Martino primarily selling leather items. Today, they are reputed around the globe for a variety of ready-to-wear luxury goods, and many other personal luxury items. Items ranging from perfumes, watches, Leather belts, Wallets, bags, eyewear, accessories, etc. Their website http://www.prada.
com/en.html?cc=AP is very attractive, and easy to navigate. Apart from a section for each category of the products they sell, the site also gives you a store locator for you to look up the address of the store in your area.
- Another Italian fashion store, started by the French owned Kering Company (previously known as PPR), the website address is http://www.gucci.com/jp/home. The company was started way back in the year 1921. Today, they sell luxury goods for men, women, kids with bridal, gift collection categories’.
- You can visit their website at http://www.louisvuitton.com/, this French fashion house was founded in 1854 by a French man Louis Vuitton. Their website is attractive and facilitates easy navigation, product are organized under the respective categories such as accessories, ready-to wear, leather goods, shoes, jewelry, etc.
- This fashion house started its journey offering quality luxury products redefining American style. They have a worldwide presence now; can be found online at http://www.ralphlauren.com/home/index.jsp?ab=Geo_iIN_rUS_dUS. Started with exquisite collection of ties, they now offer luxury life-style items in every category for men, women, children, etc.
- This American luxury store, with headquarters in New York City, was founded in the year 1923. They luxury brands on sale at this store include The Row, Rick Owens, Burberry Prorsum, Thom Browne, and many more. Their attractive website is appealing to everyone, and offers an easy and convenient way of shopping.
- Their website http://www.tiffany.com/ has an eye-catching design , with easy search option and categories’ making shopping a fun filled activity.
- This fashion store has its cyber presence at http://www.net-a-porter.com/ has many features to guide shoppers find and place orders successfully. It offers many luxury items in categories such as Lingerie to beauty, sports to designer, etc.
- http://store.zegna.com/chooseyourcountry.asp, as their online store offers a convenient shopping with easy navigation, offering complete information on products, and related products, etc.
- The wide range of filters offered makes it easy to narrow down to the exact item you looking for; they also have wide collection of luxury items on sale online at http://shop.nordstrom.com/.
- Their online store offers extensive information on products for sale, along with the complementary, related products that can be purchased http://www.my-wardrobe.com/. Their attractive web pages and easy navigation makes shopping easy for you!
So why are they so successful in the online Chinese fashion market? This is because they have a very strong presence online and at the same time have been able to retain their luxury standard through
High quality content and visuals such as the ones showed with each brands, they have a name that are recognized by everyone and high quality standards.
It is possible to succeed online and still be a luxury brand. These 10 luxury brands proved it. Will you do it?