Skip to main content
Skip to footer
KEY DATA ON THE MARKET
- Since 2019, China has been occupying first place in the fashion industry and is selling more than the US and Europe combined.
- In 2022, the Chinese womenswear industry has grown to 339.3 billion USD in market value.
- 56.6% of womenswear in China is sold online in 2022.
- 78% of Chinese internet users conduct product research online before making a purchase.
- 65% of Chinese consumers believe that beautiful and creative designs can inspire them to buy.
- Most women are willing to check the shared experience on social media for reference before purchase.
MAIN STRATEGIC OPERATION
Little Red Book