KEY DATA ON THE MARKET
- China has been one of the fastest-growing markets for kidswear.
- Sales revenue of the kidswear market is expected to reach 329 billion yuan in 2022 and 473.8 in the next three years.
- In China, per capita spending on childcare-related products like baby clothes was increasing at a rapid pace of 12% in 2021.
- Chinese customers are spending more and more on their children, which is a trend that has been going on for quite some time now.
- Internet-savvy youngsters are choosing their own items with precision.
- Adult-like clothing is popular among Chinese consumers
MAIN STRATEGIC OPERATION
Little Red Book