KEY DATA ON THE MARKET
- In 2022, perfume sales in China are expected to reach up to RMB 16.9 billion.
- The Chinese fragrance market is growing at a CAGR of 14.9% from 2015 to 2020.
- In China, perfumes have become one of the hot commodities on the annual Double 11.
- Young generations are driving the fragrance consumption.
- Today in China, local perfume consumers are from a generation that seeks individuality in consumption.
- Genderless or unisex perfumes with blurred gender lines and minimalist packaging are the new hero products in China.
MAIN STRATEGIC OPERATION
Little Red Book